Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Two Dots Levels 243 - 260



I've completed Two Dots Level 260 yesterday! Woo hoo! I've also started posting videos of my gameplay on Youtube 

My recap on the levels is as follows:

Level 243: Tough but not as bad as 242. Key is to get rid of the purple Monster as well as using squares to get your blue, green and yellow dots

Level 244: Get rid of some of the blue Monsters so that you can get some yellow dots. I realise the best is to have a long line of blue dots and then end with a square while being connected to the blue Monster. That is the most effective as you simultaneously get rid of all the blue dots as well as reduce the number of dots required to kill this particular blue Monster

Level 245/248/251/253/254/255: I didn't intentionally get rid of the Monsters but it irritated me by eating up my anchors thus its best to get rid of them if you can

Level 246: I got rid of the blue Monsters once I got blue sufficient dots.. for the rest of the Monsters it can be bad if it eats up your anchors!

Level 247/249/250/259: Aim is to clear the blocks using squares and then eventually you have to kill the Monsters although they can be useful in helping you create the squares... 

Level 252/257: I got rid of the Monsters once I got sufficient dots!

Level 256: This was tough as the fire dots came back and there was a blue Monster. I used the blue Monster to kill some of the fire dots and concentrated on making squares to get rid of the blocks. 

Level 258: If you use a crate and end up with the teardrop which is supposed to make all the dots the same colour, you will end up wasting one crate as no dots will change its colour as its still behind the blocks. Again, kill the Monsters although at the start they can be quite helpful in you being able to make squares!

Level 260: Similar to 256 except that they gave you a green and light blue Monster with fire dots, blocks and ice and you are supposed to fulfil yellow and dark blue dots plus crack the ice. This was a tough stage as well and I tried to clear one side first and then again many squares with the help of the Monsters and then kill them so that you can get your yellow and blue dots.

9 comments:

  1. Hie Joyce, I stumbled upon your blog when I was searching for Two Dots tips. Although Level 242 was tough, there were other tough levels beyond Level 260. Anyway, hope you've reached Level 285 so that there will be another blog post I can look forward to (hopefully =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carenlyn,
      Thanks for visiting my blog. I completed two dots level 285 a few days after the update. Sure, I'll post an update on the levels from 261 to 285 :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I've been stuck on 244 for a while, never seeming to get served up a enough yellow dots by the game to make the very high 125 goal. I had discovered the trick of deflating the monsters quicker by squaring them with a long string, but will use your tip to focus on getting rid of them asap to make more space for yellow dots to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been stuck on 244 for a day, never seeming to be served up enough yellow dots by the game to make the high 125 goal. I'll try your tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John,

      I hope my tips help and you will receive your postcard very soon after completing Level 260!

      Delete
  4. Hi Joyce,

    Wondering if you're still around. A friend introduced me two Two Dots a month or two ago and it's fun and addicive but level 268 is really tough. 75 purple dots in I think it's 30 moves. I've gotten close maybe 73 dots but then I'll fail miserably. I know from past tough levels to keep trying but if you have tips it sure be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Mr Dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce,

    Are you still around. I recently got addicted (introduced) to Two Dots.

    Currently stuck on level 268, 75 purple dots in I think it's 30 moves.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    Mr Dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce,

    Mr Dots again. I said I was stuck on level 268, its 265 75 purple dots in 27 moves.

    I'm easily confused.

    ☺Mr Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I hardly check my blog nowadays...I've been playing Pokemon Go instead... did you check out my YouTube channel which has the gameplay for Level 265? I think to try to make squares to eliminate the monsters as well as clearing the boxes. If you can make bombs ( a square with a different coloured dot in the middle) and use it to kill the monster that would be the best. Good luck!

      Delete