Monday, March 2, 2015

Arthur's Reserve Riesling 2011


I'm not a big wine person and it's quite hard for me to find something that I like but yet doesn't give me a rash or a headache! I had this Arthur's Reserve Riesling 2011 at ACCICB's place a couple of weeks ago and I've been hunting it down ever since.

Finally found it at SUTL at S$31.50 per bottle (before 7% GST). They currently have a DBS cards promotion as well but I haven't tried the Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon so decided to give that a miss.

Arthur's Reserve is part of SUTL's group house brands so if you are going down to their office, it's normal working hours and days at Pasir Panjang Road. They also have a wine sale twice a year, once in May which we will be going since they have added us in their eDM campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment