Friday, March 6, 2015

From flab to fab!

I seriously have to transform myself from flab to fab especially when I read this news about this model looking awesome despite pregnant. Funnily when I showed ACCICB the photos, his first reaction was not how hot she looked but whether it's right that her belly is so small as compared to other pregnant women. I was thinking maybe it's because she has been hitting the gym all the way even while she was pregnant which is why her belly is so small. 

Now I feel awful about myself as I've gained way too much weight over the years but the good thing is that now I can finally go to the gym as often as I wish! I just did my 1st workout on Monday and I'm going again tomorrow! Now that I've gotten myself back into exercise mode, I am usually way more cautious when it comes to food choices. I guess I mentally curse myself when I'm exercising so the need to prohibit myself from junk becomes reinforced easily! 

I hope that in no time at all, I can lose some weight and be able to wear all my old clothes again and maybe even buy some new ones to celebrate! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't compare yourself to a super model. The have personal chefs to fix them healthy meals and personal trainers, it's way easier for them. You're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazmine! Yes the life of a celeb or super model is so different from mine!

      Delete