Sunday, March 15, 2015

Two Dots

I've been stuck at Level 242 for a few days and it is pissing me off! This game is taking up so much of my time but my competitive nature is not letting me rest until I complete all the levels. The graphics are awesome but it's getting so difficult and if not because of the regular updates with new levels, I won't be playing this game at all! I've also started posting videos of my gameplay on Youtube

Besides Momster Pet Shop which ACCICB and I were horribly addicted to, this is by far the only other game I've been playing for months! Unfortunately, ACCICB feels this game too difficult so I've to solve this on my own! He calls me a nerd for playing this but hey this is coming from a geek so who cares!

My art teacher will be seriously upset if she knew this is what is preventing me from practicing! I need to go cold turkey on this one and who knows maybe they'll recalibrate the level easier and I'll finally pass! *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment