Monday, June 1, 2015

Two Dots Levels 311 - 335



The team behind Two Dots is absolutely fantastic! I love the slight modifications to the design. Here are my tips for the following levels and I was thinking of putting up videos of how I go about solving the levels so drop me a comment if you think that would help you in your endeavor! My gameplay videos of these levels are available on Youtube

Level 311: I tried to get rid of the ice first in my first attempt but I ran out of moves to kill the top switches so in my 2nd attempt I did the opposite and emerge victorious with many moves left!

Level 312, 325: Use the opposite of what I did in Level 312 which is make squares to get rid of ice then get rid of the switches!

Level 313: All the switches are connected to each other in this stage so the first thing to do is to get rid of all the blocks as some of the switches don't have any dots in it. I find it best to use squares to break the blocks up and then concentrate on turning on the switches!

Level 314, 321, 322, 323, 324, 331, 333: I used squares to clear this stage, to get rid of the blocks and it helps to turn on the switches as they are not all connected to each other. Try to time the switches exploding with a nearby anchor so you can kill both birds with one stone.

Level 315: Make squares to blast one side of the switches and then you need to make the same coloured square as the switch at the bottom. If you use a crate and end up with a bomb, it's not very useful for this level.

Level 316: This stage was interesting, you have to turn on and off the switches so that you work to turn on the last row of switches first then the next row and the top row.

Level 317, 332, 333: The best way to clear this stage is to work in steps by concentrating on each section rather than working all over the place.

Level 318: The most difficult switches are the one in the centre so I advise to get rid of the ones at the side first. You have to get rid of all the three switches before you can complete this stage and break the ice.

Level 319, 320, 326, 329, 330: I used squares to swap out and turn on the switches until I see that most of the switches are turned on and I can easily turn on the remaining switches.

Level 327: I had no issues turning on the switches but I had problems sinking enough anchors before I ran out of moves. The monsters tend to eat up my anchors so it's best to try to kill them when the switches explodes and then as well as sink an anchor all at the same time. Try to get the monsters in the centre especially the Orange ones and kill them!

Level 328: Let the pink monsters help you to turn the dots pink and make squares to turn on the switches.

Level 334: This stage is very tough so I used squares to turn on the switches, get them to explode then work with squares to break the ice and sink the anchors.

Level 335: You have to make the same coloured squares as the one in the corner so that you turn on the switches and they explode. Making squares is your best bet for this stage! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you did it again! I find the newly updated level tougher than the previous one....probably coz I didn't try hard enough. But seeing the postcard that you posted will motivate me to try harder =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carenlyn, I agree it's much tougher than the previous update. Do you think I should post up videos of my gameplay? Do you think it would help?

      Delete
  2. Yeah, Joyce. I guess if you can post up videos of your gameplay, it'd help a lot =) Also, I noticed that the Two Dots team no longer offers supply crates / two booster boxes unlike previous levels...every day, it's just one booster box to attain. I wonder if I can collect enough booster boxes to sustain me through Level 335. But anyway, I'm determined to complete the levels as I'm sure there will be something entirely new from Level 336 onwards as I read from the Two Dots blog that there will be a completely redesigned version of the game that they will launch with its Chinese partner Tencent in the coming weeks...hurray! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Could you please clarify your instruction on 312? Are you saying that's what you did and we should have avoid or this is what you recommend we do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant to get rid of ice first then get rid of the switches.

      Delete
  4. I know this is old, but I can NOT beat 333 and your blog doesn't list that level! I need help!

    ReplyDelete