Monday, February 23, 2015

CNY surprise

We went to NTUC to buy some groceries and I was surprised by ACCICB's act. He gave an ang bao to the Chinese cashier who was serving us after he made payment for the groceries.

In the lift, I asked him why and he told me it was because its a tough job and he appreciates them for serving us despite it still being the CNY period. I praised him saying that his act makes me very happy! 

Previously, many years ago I had told him off before as there were times where I felt that his tone of voice towards service staff can be improved. Yesterday, his act went beyond what I expected despite us starting on this new journey which has been a bumpy ride.

He told me that he aspired to be able to give ang baos to all the cashiers at NTUC once he has made it big. I hope to see that day soon. Gong Xi Fa Cai to all readers and hope the Year of the Goat will be a much better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment