Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wally and Friends

Before Photo Hunt was invented (I think), there was Wally which you find in picture books so imagine my delight when I discover that they have Wally and Friends on iPad! It's free to download, super addictive and I think it's meant for adults as its damn difficult!



My tips for Wally and Friends are as follows and it's not complete since I'm still playing the game:

1. If you have friends or family who enjoy spotting things, put this game up on your TV through Apple air player and suddenly things get magnified and you can clear the stages easier.

2. Watch as many free videos to get gems! You will need them if you need extra time and you can use it to buy bones. It's better to use 15 gems to buy extra 1 minute of time rather than to use 30 gems for 1 bone (if you don't buy them in a packet).

3. The easiest land is the Bright Lights Night Frights and the hardest I think so far is Game of Games. I think they do it such that there are very few colours so everything kind of blends and you think the flag numbers help you....but they may just be more distracting! 

4. I think for The Mighty Fruit Fight land, they seem to know which colour you are bad at, I tend to be bad at spotting people in green so I get tons of them :( so the only way is to spend some energy and repeat the stage. The golden spoon is usually held by a person. 

5. For The Cake Factory, I had so much trouble finding the red smoking pipe and it's so freaking small. It can be found sometimes at the conveyor belt. 

6. In Battle of the Bands, the sausages can be found on top of the towers at times. 

7. Sometimes it's better to concentrate on playing one land as you will remember where the things are but then you will lose out on completing the missions and getting the gold coins so that's a trade off you have to make. 

8. When you connect to Facebook and play this game with your friends, you can challenge them and send gifts to each other. The funny thing is I received 5 gold coins whereas I sent 23 gold coins to my friend! Apparently you can only send a gift once a day so it makes sense to persuade your friends and family to play this game!

9. Wally is the least of your problems I this game, he kinda stands out so spotting him won't be an issue. I think the difficulty is finding the small items and sometimes they can be rather tricky as it can be hidden at all sorts of weird places.

10. Some of the people are just hidden behind other people so it makes it difficult to spot. I try to do it clockwise and have a quick scan and then note the facial expressions, colours and actions of the person you are supposed to find.

Happy spotting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment